Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Final: Talents and top five


“Brands will use clever communications, rather than their identity, to express their character because people are more interested in the brand’s attitude and impression”(page 136) If I was to lay out what talents I thought possessed the list would contain talents like juggling but since this is a view of my talents in the professional word I would say that the one and only talent that would mean anything in the world of advertising would be that Im artist and genuine about what I feel passionate about.  Im the person that likes to be shoulder deep in my dedication for work. Because I feel so passionate for the work I do, I would never let a single piece of work leave my hands until I knew it couldn't be any better. “Simplicity is wisdom. Wisdom is simplicity”(page 132) Im the person who has actually experienced Stendhal Syndrome where one becomes completely overwhelmed with the beauty of a piece of work that you feel light headed and start to cry. Its something Im not ashamed of because its what separates me from other people, and I feel that it gives me an edge. “Brands will aim to take the dullness out of life’s administration: banks will have coffee bars and supermarket shopping will become fun”(page 137)

No comments:

Post a Comment