Friday, September 6, 2013

Final: Tagline


My tagline would have to stand for what I believe in and who I am so my tagline is "As an illustrator I love to put emotion and a story on a page but as an advertiser I love to make that emotion and the story come to life." these are my words and they are something I live by. My tagline represents me and all that I have to offer and all that I am. No one ever put money down for something they know nothing about and that’s what an ad does it gives you info and shows you what it looks like and what you could look like in it, with it or wearing it. In the ad world all you have is your self to promote and in the ad world that’s all you need. Your name and reputation will always follow you because the ad world is a surprisingly small place. I will always devote my life to my work because my work is an extension of me and of who I am and what I represent. I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you want to be treated, and helping those in need.“Strategy cannot be developed in isolation from the creative, and the creative without a strategy will not work in the long term; this poses a different way of working for many clients” (page 199)

No comments:

Post a Comment