Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Final: Core values

My core values are very personal to me and they hold a lot of meaning to me because I am my values. I do my very best to live by my values every day. Now because I'm a very straight forward person i have no problem listing them out so that there is no beating around the bush. I want to be clear and here are the values that I stand for. I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you want to be treated, and helping those in need. Those are values. That's what I stand for. I live by my own word everyday. I am very proud of the values I hold and try to pass them on to others as much as I can. As for my values inside of the work place I feel the ones that I posses are a strong work ethic, dependability and responsibility, possess a positive attitude, adaptability, honesty and integrity, self – motivated, motivated to grow and learn, strong self – confidence, professionalism and above all loyalty. "Brand building starts with a clear set of rules – a brand must define its positioning (where it sits in the market) and offer a clear proposition (how it presents itself) to its audience. This is supported by brandvalues that form the backbone of the character and behaviour of the brand."(page 73) 

No comments:

Post a Comment