Thursday, September 5, 2013

Final: tag-lines and key talents


“The journey must balance what the brand is trying to achieve with how the customer will connect with the brand and participate at different points – the design team are the ‘scriptwriters’ who can guide them through a journey” (page 169) My tagline would have to stand for what I believe in and who I am so my tagline is "As an illustrator I love to put emotion and a story on a page but as an advertiser I love to make that emotion and the story come to life." these are my words and they are something I live by. I am able to see things differently then others and Im never afraid to push the envelope and try something new. Me and my work are one of the same and I am proud to say so.You have to deliver the finite, the fleeting, the moment and impress upon your clients, employees, colleagues, etc and I believe I have what it takes to do so.I am an artist and genuine about what I feel passionate about.  Im the person that likes to be shoulder deep in my dedication for work. Because I feel so passionate for the work I do, I would never let a single piece of work leave my hands until I knew it couldn't be any better.“With a product brand you can spend 75 per cent of your time, money and energy trying to influence customers and 25 per cent on everything else, while with a service brand you have to spend at least 50 per cent of your time and money influencing your own people. In order to get an effective service brand, people have to be taught to live the brand they work with” (page 193)

No comments:

Post a Comment